Upon purchase of this product, the subscriber agrees to the following:
1. Value Mobile Service will work ONLY if the subscriber has the following:
- 1900 MHz WCDMA / HSPA+ 3G or 4G phone or device.
- Value Mobile SIM Card.
- Value Mobile Load.
2. Value Mobile SIM and Load Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. In case of loss, theft, or damage due to accident, misuse or neglect, Value Mobile is not obligated to refund or replace the SIM Card. SIM Cards that are found defective can be replaced within 7 days from date of purchase and subscriber must bring receipt as proof of purchase. Defective Load Cards (with incomplete PIN number, unclear or unreadable numbers) can be replaced only if there is no prior usage of the card. All replacements are subject to review, investigation and approval by Value Mobile.
3. Value Mobile SIM Cards cannot be used with phones or handsets which are SIM locked to other networks. Value Mobile Load Cards can be used only with an Value Mobile Service.
4. Expiry dates for the Load Cards are 30 days for $10 and $20, and 15 days for $5 from the day you reload your SIM Card. The printed dollar value corresponds to the allowable airtime value which is consumed by the subscriber each time a subscriber accesses the service based on predetermined rates. Service shall be permanently disconnected if the subscriber fails to load within 90 days after the last card balance is consumed. Subscriber will need to purchase a new Value Mobile SIM Card with a new assigned number to enjoy continued service.
5. This Prepaid Phone Kit is exclusively for Value Mobile. By purchasing this phone, you agree to activate and use it for Value Mobile services and not to reset the phone. Use only accessories approved by the manufacturer for this model. The use of any other types may invalidate the 30 days warranty of this phone from the date of purchase. Warranty is only valid for phones that are found with inherent factory defects and is subject for review and investigation by Value Mobile. Merchandise for return/exchange are subject to the policy of Value Mobile.
6. All calls and text messages will be charged according to the current rate table both for local and international use. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. You may refer to Value Mobile's website for the rate table.
7. When a subscriber’s balance falls below $0.50, he/she will not be able to make or receive cellular calls except 911 emergency calls until such time that the subscriber successfully loads an Value Mobile Load Card before permanent disconnection.
8. It is the subscriber’s responsibility to secure and safekeep his/her cellular handset, SIM card, PIN code and Prepaid Load Card. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Value Mobile has no obligation to provide call details or itemized billing for calls made through Value Mobile Service.
9. Value Mobile shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages or losses resulting from the use or failure of the Value Mobile service, or for any loss, damage, theft, or misuse of the Value Mobile SIM Card, Load Card or any handset used as part of the Value Mobile service.
10. Value Mobile reserves the right to disconnect or refuse service connection in the event that the subscriber is found to have used it for unlawful, fraudulent, illicit or abusive purposes.
11. By using the Value Mobile services, the subscriber(s) agrees to comply with all Value Mobile General Terms and Conditions of Use and its Acceptable Use Policy and to be responsible for all users of its account.
12. Value Mobile reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Guam. All suits involving Value Mobile shall be filed with the proper courts of Guam. Terms and conditions apply to Prepaid and individual Postpaid Plans where appropriate and applicable.